Monday, September 7, 2009

A picture of a baby!

This picture was from our first trip to the Baby Center where Colleen will be working.  This little one is named Precious Angel... most of the 30 children have Biblical names, but Precious was named before she got there.  Colleen starts work at the Baby Center this week doing education and development with the children, so keep her in your prayers! 

In other news, I (Cason) drove for the first time today on the busy roads of Nakuru, which was quite an experience.  I managed to stay on the correct side of the road, but didn't always know the proper edicate for the alleyways and free-for-all roundabouts.  I think I am going to need to drive a bit more aggresively to be a real Kenyan.  This week is also full of on the job training for me, and there is alot to keep up with and remember, so I appreciate your prayers for that as well. 

That's all for now!  Thanks for your prayers and support, and for checking the blog!  We miss you all (almost as much as Colleen misses Papa Johns...)

Verse of the day from our morning devo:  "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me."  What am amazing thing to be able to say!  That is what we are striving for day after day - to completely submit to His will.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment